Job Seekers

Finding employment with family supporting wages can be challenging. For more than 50 years, Career Path Services has made a difference in our communities by helping job seekers find real success.  We believe in the value of employment, the security it brings to individuals and families, and the wealth and health it brings to the community. 

To explore how we can help you get training, education, and employment please visit our contact page to send us an email or give us a call.

We work with a wide variety of job seekers including:

  • Dislocated workers
  • Low income adults
  • TANF recipients  
  • Youth, drop-outs and in school
  • Individuals with low English speaking proficiencies
  • Veterans transitioning back to the civilian world
  • Ex-offenders looking to reintegrate into society

Access to services may have program eligibility requirements.  All of our programs offer:

  • One–on-one help identifying meaningful career opportunities and developing plans to achieve them.
  • Training/retraining opportunities include formal classes, certification programs, temporary, part-time, paid work, and on-the job training.
  • Highly effective job search training and techniques for marketing your skills and value to prospective employers.
  • Inspiration and ideas to effectively overcome obstacles and focus on success.
  • Job retention and wage progression. 

Putting You To Work

Listen to those who have found success through one of Career Path Services' programs.  These short videos follow some of our client's experiences as they navigate the path to employment.  You can also view the entire gallery of our videos on our YouTube channel at

We're Here to Help

Do you have a grievance? We take all grievance inquiries seriously.  If you have a grievance to file, please read our Grievance Policy and complete and turn-in our Grievance Form.

Looking for your W2?

Active clients can view their W2s in UKG. Instructions here.    Former client? Reach out to your Employrment Specialist or call 509 326 7520 to request a replacement W2.